We have 8 improvements and one announcement by now.
- Now, CleverStaff can upload archives of CV files to your account directly and does it quite intellectually.
It does not add the same candidates and defines cities very well. To use this feature go to the Bulk resume upload.
- The ability to modify and delete comments has been implemented.
- Now we have the list of some of our clients on the site: https://cleverstaff.net.
- New version of the extension for LinkedIn has been released. LinkedIn has being also developed, so we have to keep up with it when its developers introduce innovations in the user interface. The Chrome extension updates automatically.
- The loading of the candidates and vacancies lists has been speed up (by request of our new users from “King’s Choice” company). The loading of the system site has been accelerated as well.
- Some program errors and inaccuracies has been fixed.
- We have improved the usability and layout of the list of candidates for the vacancy and scrolling of the candidates, vacancies and customers lists too.
- Adding candidates’ CVs from email has been improved.
Soon, in August, we will implement a new feature to manage the database of employees in CleverStaff. It is impatiently expected by several our users. Yes, we remember and will please you soon
Your friends @CleverStaff