September CleverStaff update
Let us show you some new and helpful features been appeared in CleverStaff this September. There are 6 points & 6 pics.
- Each candidate on the vacancy page has got the “Add comment” button and the previous comments visible beside it.
- Now you can edit the date and time of the interview scheduled in the Upcoming Events section of your Organizer.
- You can also set up the release date and probationary period for the approved candidate.
- The total amount of CVs received and the date of the last one now are shown on the summary page of integrated mailboxes: https://cleverstaff.net/!#/candidate/add/email
- You can attach links to the candidate’s profile the same way as files. It can be a link to a file, a questionnaire or any online profile.
- History of actions is improved. If there are any comments, they are shown by default. You can see the full history of actions by pressing the “Show details” button.