2 search improvements and 3 additional May updates
Dear friends! We are glad to present you the first May CleverStaff update!
We haven’t posted anything during the last month, however improvements are released all the time and we are sure that you notice them 😉
This week we will describe them all in two posts. It’s the first one.
- Search by candidates was updated and became easier to understand. Thus, searching by text is available in three modes, also one can search candidates by name and position separately.
- Also, now you can search using several tags.
- Some buttons and tabs were moved to the menu instead of pluses (“+”) which were placed on the candidate’s and vacancy pages.
- We’ve added the function of exporting the candidates’ skills to Excel file. The improvement was implemented by request of Marina Krikunenko (ZFort).
- The “Mark all as read” button was added to the interface to mark all notifications as read ones.