New version: Outlook Calendar and upgraded "Hiring Manager" role
On December, 13, we had released the new CleverStaff version, to make your recruiting experience much better.
Here is the list of improvements:
- Integration with Outlook Calendar (https://cleverstaff.net/!#/activity/calendar).
- Now you can upload the candidates’ database as an Excel file (https://cleverstaff.net/!#/candidates) in the “Bulk Import” block.
- We’ve upgraded the “Hiring Manager” role. Now you can mark users bearing this role as responsible ones for specific vacancies, so that Hiring Managers will see only those vacancies and candidates, which are attributed to them. Thanks to UNIQA and 585 GOLD!
- We’ve implemented many updates of the user interface to achieve better user experience.
- Now you can check the number of vacancies been added for each candidate right on the “Candidates” page: https://cleverstaff.net/!#/candidates
P.S. LinkedIn updated its interface for some users, so CleverStaff integrations with LinkedIn may not work on 100% currently. We need a couple of days to fix the integration with the new LinkedIn interface. If your LinkedIn interface didn’t change, you’re a lucky one 🙂