Our team have released the new CleverStaff version.
Here is the list of changes:
- Improved resume parsing. Search candidates by name and position in Latvian, Estonian and Lithuanian languages. Thanks for the feature request to our friends from CV-Online!
- Redesigned auto-emails from the system. We unified the email design, so now it fits the interface’s appearance.
- Users with “Hiring Manager”, “Researcher” and “Freelancer” roles will not receive the “Daily report” by email.
- Activity log and comments in tasks. All changes in vacancy tasks are mentioned in the task log. Users can add and edit comments on tasks. To check how it works just open the vacancy task in “Upcoming events” at “Organizer” or in “Tasks” for vacancies.
- Several interface improvements to make it more user-friendly.
Your friends @CleverStaff