Dear friends! We are glad to present you the first CleverStaff update in May!
We haven’t posted anything during the whole month, however improvements appear all the time and we are sure that you noticed them
This week we’ll announce everything in two different posts.
1. Searching by candidates was updated and became easier for understanding. So that searching in text is available in three modes, also you can search by name and position separately.
2. Now you can search using several tags.
3. Some functional buttons and tabs were moved to the menu instead of pluses (“+”) which were located on the candidate and vacancy pages.
4. We have made the function of candidates’ skills export to Excel. This improvement was made on request of Marina Krikunenko from ZFort.
5. The button “mark all as read” was added to the interface to mark all notifications as read.
To be continued!