Last week we released new CleverStaff version.
Here is the list of improvements:
1. Pipeline report on the “Vacancies” page. This report shows failed deadlines, problem vacancies, and helps you enhance work on them in advance.
The report illustrates:
– active vacancies (‘New’ and ‘In progress’ status) with responsible recruiters;
– 2 last active stages, the last day of any activity, and the number of candidates processed that day;
– the number of candidates hired and refused;
– vacancies with hired candidates marked with green color
– ‘hot’ vacancies sorted by deadline date marked with red color
– vacancies with no activity within 5 days marked with yellow color
2. Ability to send emails to candidates and clients from the interface. Just go to the candidate profile and click the “Send email” button.
This feature works only after you integrate your email with a CleverStaff account.
3. Tips in the interface. We added some tips with the description for complex and non-obvious functions. Tips appear when you move the cursor on the ‘info’ symbol.
4. Many interface improvements to improve the usability.
Your friends at CleverStaff