We released the latest CleverStaff version with a number of new features and improvements.
Here is the list of them:
1. A ’FAQ’ page. Find answers to frequently asked questions and information in the following categories:
— «Guide and work in system»
— «Payment, plans, and agreements»
— «Data security and users’ access levels»
— «Database export/import and data migration» and others.
We will keep on updating this section.
2. Expired sessions’ saving. If a browser session expired, you can restore it to the last page opened: just log in and the page appears again. Thanks to GUID for the idea!
3. New role: ‘Researcher’. This role has an access only to vacancies he/she is responsible for and only to candidates added by this specific user. Cannot see other users. Paid user.
4. Candidates’ search via multiple languages: choose multiple languages as search criteria (up to three) while you search candidates in your database.
5. Improved user interface. Now all the elements and buttons have a common style.
6. Advanced passwords’ verification when new users register.