We released the latest CleverStaff version with a number of new features and improvements.
Here is the list of them:
1. The “FAQ” page. Find answers to frequently asked questions and information in the following categories:
- Guide and work in system
- Payment, tariff plans and agreements
- Data security and users’ access levels
- Database export/import and data migration
and others. We will keep on updating this section.
2. Expired sessions’ saving. If the browser session expires, you can restore it to the last page opened: just log in and the page appears again. Thanks to GUID for the idea!
3. New role appeared: the “Researcher”. This role has access only to the vacancies he/she is responsible for and only to the candidates added by this specific user. Researcher cannot see other users. It’s a paid user as well.
4. Multilingual candidates’ search: choose several languages as search criteria (up to three ones) while you search candidates in your database.
5. Improved user interface. Now all the elements and buttons have the common style.
6. Advanced passwords verification when new users register.
Your friends @CleverStaff