We released the latest CleverStaff version with a number of new features and improvements.
Here is the list of them:
1. A ’FAQ’ page. Find answers to frequently asked questions and information in the following categories:
– “Guide and work in system”
– “Payment, plans, and agreements”
– “Data security and users’ access levels”
– “Database export/import and data migration” and others.
We will keep on updating this section.
3. New role: ‘Researcher’. This role has an access only to vacancies he/she is responsible for and only to candidates added by this specific user. Cannot see other users. Paid user.
4. Candidates’ search via multiple languages: choose multiple languages as search criteria (up to three) while you search candidates in your database.
5. Improved user interface. Now all the elements and buttons have a common style.
6. Advanced passwords’ verification when new users register.