Our team released the new CleverStaff version.
Here is the list of changes:
1. Improved resume parsing. Search candidates by name and position in Latvian, Estonian and Lithuanian languages. Thanks for the feature request to our friends from CV Online!
2. Redesigned auto-emails from the system. We unified the email design so now it fits the interface one.
3. Users with ‘Hiring Manager’, ‘Researcher’ and ‘Freelancer’ roles will not receive the ‘Daily report’ email.
4. Actions log and comments in tasks. All changes in vacancy tasks will be mentioned in the task log. Users will be able to add & edit comments for tasks. To check how it works just open the vacancy task in ‘Upcoming events’ at ‘Organizer’ or in ‘Tasks’ for vacancies.
5. Several interface improvements to make it more user-friendly.
Your friends at CleverStaff